Thursday, March 22, 2007

Eat This!


Well here is my second installment, it's a bakery. It's still not done, I have to add in the goodies and cakes and stuff, but I like where this one is going too. I think my last piece will be a giraffe. I likey giraffes.

Surprisingly, I am using the Pen tool more and more lately. I'm shying away from the pencil and brush. Mostly because I am working so much with a mouse for work that I am kind of getting back into old habits I guess. The pen tool is easier to work with, with a mouse. I am amazed at people who can illustrate with a mouse. It takes me ten times longer.

I'm teaching a lot of illustrator lately, which is good because I love it. It's the greatest program I know. However, I have an advanced class during the week that's a little unnerving. I have lots of studying to do in the next day or so.

Anywho. I'll keep posting.

No comments: